Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Recurrent Regurgitation


As a flight attendant, I must attend a boring training class once a year called "Recurrent."

It should be called "Regurgitation."

I feel like I'm a student in the class where Ben Stein is the teacher and he drones on and on about Red Eyes Clear Eyes.

I already KNOW everything in these tortuously long slide presentations.

I want to SCREAM.

Seriously, if the people attending this class don't have this information ingrained in their heads after a year - or longer, dear God - of having this job, then heaven help us if they are involved in an emergency.

4 comments:

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! I was wondering if we could be friends on here.. :-) lol Well, later..

~Lauraborialice said...

Well, I was looking at the Jonas Brothers fans and came across your site.. :-) By the way I am NOT a Jonas Brothers fan.. They do sing ok.. But I don't like them!!! I even hate them because my friends and my sister are obsessed with them... :-)

~Lauraborialice said...

I like one of Josh Grogin's songs.. You are loved.. or something like that.. But I don't know any other songs by him..

Anonymous said...

OMG!! your a flight attendant!? No way!! i have been thinking about being a flight attendant!!! wow!! what's it like?? oh wait...are you in training still?? anyway....i'd love to hear about it!!


OMG! i love Josh Groban!! He's sooo good! my mom is pretty much in love with him too! i love "your raise me up" BEAUTIFUL song!